mackerel_sky

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When are we gonna be in Storm Commode?

Ready

post-180-0-42282200-1419631510_thumb.jpg

Aim

Flush

I feel tension between the wishcasters and the realists.  Things about to derail for sure.  No matter how many times someone says a model solution is impossible, it doesn't matter.

I'm feeling a lot of inner tension because I'm typically a bit of a wishcaster, but my realist/pessimist side is coming on strong lately.  :tomato:

There's no flip.

Oh, there's a flip.  We're going to flip to highs in the 70s and lows in the 50s. :yikes:

Y'all remember when December started faltering , with a non cold and snowy look, the forecasters were trying to cover their buts with comments like"December was always a wildcard month, could go either way!"? Looks like we have added two more wildcard months: Jan and Feb!! Could go either way!! SMDH! Winter forecast epic fail

Y'all remember when December started faltering , with a non cold and snowy look, the forecasters were trying to cover their buts with comments like"December was always a wildcard month, could go either way!"? Looks like we have added two more wildcard months: Jan and Feb!! Could go either way!! SMDH! Winter forecast epic fail

Which is funny because it's readily verifiable that many mets were calling for wall-to-wall cold. Or they would say that there would be some periods of relaxation (which happens in any winter, to be fair). We had more than a relaxation, though. Nobody called for that. Nobody. Well, except for the CFS.

Ok guys almost time for fantasy playoff football .I have the pats and Seahawks in the sb. So I'm either going Brady or Wilson as qb.

Who is thinking about buying natural gas?

Could be a smart buy.

Taco Bell is claims the leading position in the US Mexican QSR segment with a 58% market share. Taco Bell operates in 14 countries with a total of 5,846 restaurants worldwide. Despite rumors and claims that their ground beef is anything less, taco bell has proven the accusers wrong, and continues to supply quality food for a low price.

Nicely played, sir. (I do like some Taco Bell as it is easy on the wallet, yet still excites the under 12 kiddos).

Could be a smart buy.

Taco Bell is claims the leading position in the US Mexican QSR segment with a 58% market share. Taco Bell operates in 14 countries with a total of 5,846 restaurants worldwide. Despite rumors and claims that their ground beef is anything less, taco bell has proven the accusers wrong, and continues to supply quality food for a low price.

then we will be fighting the sun angle and ground temp crowd. O'well sounds like your typical winter in the south.

Franklin, we don't fight sun angle (around these parts ) until after Feb 15 and honestly no stinking sun angle slows us down in the SE since we get winter later most of the time any way.

Archived