SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Wednesday/Night Storm Obs

moneypitmike

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and so it begins....wow I don't see one leaf on anyone's lawn in that picture...impressive considering the mature oaks.  A good start for all, looks like we're on our way to busting high.  

Thankfully all my immediate neighbors are good about weekly or even bi-weekly leaf cleanups all fall..so I don't have to worry about crap blowing into the yard from some idiot that doesn't do their leaves until they're all down. There's still a few straggler trees with some some hideous brown leaves hanging tough as you can see there.

I'm not sure I bust high..still think 7-8..but you are in the best spot for over 12..

No... one last mowing yesterday to pick up a few remaining leaves so as to avoid leaf spot on the lawn from wet matted leaves..

Temps down to 32...moderate snow..won't be long till it starts sticking to roads

Looks awesome, You should have waited until today like the guy in buffalo and mowed a nice cross hatch pattern while it was snowing, You probably could have got on the news................ :)

Thankfully all my immediate neighbors are good about weekly or even bi-weekly leaf cleanups all fall..so I don't have to worry about crap blowing into the yard from some idiot that doesn't do their leaves until they're all down. There's still a few straggler trees with some some hideous brown leaves hanging tough as you can see there.

I'm not sure I bust high..still think 7-8..but you are in the best spot for over 12..

It's all about perspective. Some view it as a waste of time and an excercise in futility to rake repeatedly when they are still falling rapidly.

The only idiots are folks with closed minds.

41/30

It's all about perspective. Some view it as a waste of time and an excercise in futility to rake repeatedly when they are still falling rapidly.

The only idiots are folks with closed minds.

41/30

Luckily, Most of mine end up at the neighbors, And he does not have trees.................. :lol:

Looks like some heavy virga on the radar here

Archived