wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
December-winter is finally here!

weathafella

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will tend to be cautiously optimistic about the OES potential on Tuesday while understanding how much it is easier to just fade away with time.  So therefore I will closely monitor the NWS website to monitor the OES potential.

Gonna be tough when a 1045mb heavy hottie is sitting over your fanny.

Heard that end of Oct for NOV. NE corner of US will remain fairly wintry

Good luck always applying that logic going forward. :lol:

This month will be way different across the CONUS. The first half especially. Whether or not we stay wintry is questionable, but not impossible in terms of snow, especially far interior. I still think 2nd half of the month will be better in terms of winter wx.

Good luck always applying that logic going forward. :lol:

This month will be way different across the CONUS. The first half especially. Whether or not we stay wintry is questionable, but not impossible in terms of snow, especially far interior. I still think 2nd half of the month will be better in terms of winter wx.

Well IMO you are feeding right into the posts yesterday about all the worry and its torch and warm until the 20th. I don't think it looks anything like that. Like always time will tell

Well IMO you are feeding right into the posts yesterday about all the worry and its torch and warm until the 20th. I don't think it looks anything like that. Like always time will tell

If you go back and look at my posts, I don't see that at all. Just because I am providing a few arguments to counteract your weenie posts does not mean I'm somehow implying an awful pattern.  I mentioned how it could work. 

I always love following your guys discussions. I'll just chime in and say the BUF NWS sounds bored as well about the upcoming pattern.

ALL IN ALL...THIS PERIOD APPEARS TO BE RELATIVELY UNEVENTFUL WITH NO
SIGNIFICANT WEATHER AND NO BIG TEMPERATURE EXTREMES...AS IS TYPICAL
WHEN A FLAT PACIFIC-BASED FLOW DOMINATES THE CONUS.

Hi guys! Just to clarify... We've said for a while that the next 2 weeks wouldn't be great... But that the pattern would reload around the 10th supported by mjo etc. Now if I'm reading correctly it might be problematic till mid January. Have things changed or just an emotional reaction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys! Just to clarify... We've said for a while that the next 2 weeks wouldn't be great... But that the pattern would reload around the 10th supported by mjo etc. Now if I'm reading correctly it might be problematic till mid January. Have things changed or just an emotional reaction?

Sent from my iPhone

Where did you see this?  :lol:

Archived