Newest Member
    joxey
December-winter is finally here!

weathafella

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we could just escape Monday with some pack left..We'd be good

1. automated 5 day forecast says 51 Weds, changed it to 38. 1045! mb Arctic H New Eng, expect cold dam & wintry mix Weds. We''ll see. Game On!

0 replies0 retweets2 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite2
    More

@SurfSkiWxMan Are you trying to add value to guid? Lol. Completely agree w/ you. Shallow arctic air will take some time to erode/dislodge

0 replies0 retweets1 favorite
     Retweet
     Favorite1
    More

@Nocera5 even the front coming at us has pressure greater than 1024, as next warm & cold fronts pass.. We-FR very interesting w NE flow BOS

I shoveled most of my driveway out yesterday. But the vehicles packed down some into immovable ice. We have 40 octogenarians coming over on Monday. I smell a lawsuit unless it melts some

Oh I meant Fall cleanups. I need to do a final pass. Should be gone tomorrow aftn, but we will probably get the tree in the aftn as well.

Yeah, I thought so too. I wasn't trying to be a Debbie, just being honest. Looks marginal maybe even past mid month

Ugly may be a little harsh for the New England area, but it's not the greatest. Seems like we could have some storms coming up from the south thanks to split flow. I think if we have that block north of AK, we may be able to eek out ok, but it's also playing with fire as a whole with Pacific air. I probably wouldn't feel too bad if I lived in Upstate NY or NNE. The trend lately has been to take the muted ensemble look and throw in some cold shot at times which alters the prolonged mundane look that ensembles show. We will need that block north of AK to continue. 

Archived