amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
November II Discussion

CapturedNature

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks! If anyone ever wants to go Lake Effect chasing let me know. I am always down around this area. I've never chased in the Tug yet, but a friend of mine has. I am actually scared of going up there. The amount of snow they receive and the rates is ridiculous at times. You may go up there and never return. ^_^

Yeah I would need to seriously upgrade my Ford Ranger for that type of terrain and conditions I would be hard pressed to make it up MT. Tolland with a few greasy inches.

Adjusted GC forecast is gone from meh to really meh.

Overnight....Cloudy. A slight chance of snow late this evening... Then rain...sleet with snow likely with freezing rain. Patchy fog. Little or no snow and sleet accumulation. Not as cool. Near steady temperature in the lower 30s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 90 percent.

Monday Rain...sleet and freezing rain in the morning...then rain and freezing rain in the afternoon. Patchy fog. Little or no sleet accumulation. Ice accumulation around a trace. Cold. Near steady temperature in the mid 30s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.

Adjusted GC forecast is gone from meh to really meh.

Overnight....Cloudy. A slight chance of snow late this evening... Then rain...sleet with snow likely with freezing rain. Patchy fog. Little or no snow and sleet accumulation. Not as cool. Near steady temperature in the lower 30s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 90 percent.

Monday Rain...sleet and freezing rain in the morning...then rain and freezing rain in the afternoon. Patchy fog. Little or no sleet accumulation. Ice accumulation around a trace. Cold. Near steady temperature in the mid 30s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.

Yup, temp and dp up this hour 35/28.  wet not frozen incoming.  we'll see when BOX drops the wwa.

Driving north on 91, by the deerfield river it had flipped back to snow. By the greenfield rotary the roadway was covered. 31f most of the drive home, 30 at my house. ... roads were untreated, and the bridges definitely had more snowcover. One of those nights where you must heed the signs that bridges freeze before the roadway. Be careful out there!

ALB getting hit good for the time being. Moderate snow with 1/2sm vis and 0.10" last hour in the tipper.

KALB 170851Z 05003KT 1/2SM R01/3500V4500FT SN FG VV010 01/M01 A3001 AO2 PRESFR SLP165 SNINCR 1/1 P0010 60012 T00061006 58010

Yea, just flipped over here in the last 5 minutes or so but it was a nice 1-1.5" bonus for areas around ALB. Mid-level warm push held off for longer than I thought it would.

Archived