amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
November II Discussion

CapturedNature

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overnight models make me want to crawl back into bed.

Cooler the next couple days.  Hopefully can squeeze a little out on Wednesday night, but then into some hideous times early next week.  Looks to be cooler on T-day, though (I think).

I didn't see a change for the worse? Unless you mean the brief but potentially spectacular torch next week...

Just moved from Buffalo,NY to Westerly,RI this summer and now Buffalo is supposed to get an insane lake effect event with feet and feet of snow by Wednesday night with even more coming Thursday and Friday. I'll be lucky if I see that much all year here lol! Here's the zone forecast for Buffalo. Absolutely incredible.

Snow. Additional accumulation an inch or less. Cold with highs in the mid 30s. Light winds...becoming west 10 to 15 mph. chance of snow near 100 percent.

Tonight Lake effect snow. Areas of blowing snow overnight. Snow may be heavy at times overnight. Additional accumulation 5 to 9 inches in the most persistent snows. Colder with lows 15 to 20. West winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

Tuesday Lake effect snow with some rumbles of thunder possible. areas of blowing snow. Snow may be heavy at times. additional accumulation 10 to 19 inches in the most persistent snows. Cold with highs in the mid 20s. Southwest winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph...becoming west. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

Tuesday Night Areas of blowing snow in the evening. Lake effect snow in the evening...then a chance of snow showers overnight. Snow may be heavy at times in the evening. Windy and cold with lows 15 to 20. West winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 40 mph in the evening. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

Wednesday Lake effect snow in the morning...then lake effect snow showers likely in the afternoon. Areas of blowing snow. Cold with highs ranging from the upper 20s inland to the lower 30s along the lake erie shore. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph...becoming south. Chance of snow 90 percent.

Wednesday Night Lake effect snow showers. Areas of blowing snow. Lows in the mid 20s. Chance of snow 90 percent.

Thursday Lake effect snow. Areas of blowing snow. Highs in the upper 20s. Chance of snow 90 percent.

Just moved from Buffalo,NY to Westerly,RI this summer and now Buffalo is supposed to get an insane lake effect event with feet and feet of snow by Wednesday night with even more coming Thursday and Friday. Here's the zone forecast for Buffalo. Absolutely incredible.

Snow. Additional accumulation an inch or less. Cold with highs in the mid 30s. Light winds...becoming west 10 to 15 mph. chance of snow near 100 percent.

Tonight Lake effect snow. Areas of blowing snow overnight. Snow may be heavy at times overnight. Additional accumulation 5 to 9 inches in the most persistent snows. Colder with lows 15 to 20. West winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

Tuesday Lake effect snow with some rumbles of thunder possible. areas of blowing snow. Snow may be heavy at times. additional accumulation 10 to 19 inches in the most persistent snows. Cold with highs in the mid 20s. Southwest winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph...becoming west. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

Tuesday Night Areas of blowing snow in the evening. Lake effect snow in the evening...then a chance of snow showers overnight. Snow may be heavy at times in the evening. Windy and cold with lows 15 to 20. West winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 40 mph in the evening. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

Wednesday Lake effect snow in the morning...then lake effect snow showers likely in the afternoon. Areas of blowing snow. Cold with highs ranging from the upper 20s inland to the lower 30s along the lake erie shore. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph...becoming south. Chance of snow 90 percent.

Wednesday Night Lake effect snow showers. Areas of blowing snow. Lows in the mid 20s. Chance of snow 90 percent.

Thursday Lake effect snow. Areas of blowing snow. Highs in the upper 20s. Chance of snow 90 percent.

Get out of that snowhole and move back.

33.1 and rain..What a miserable run earlier this morning

OT but with my made really ridiculous with the required de icing in Denver due to a nice snow burst I sprinted to my gate. Felt good, I remember many a run in cold rain with water sloshing around in my running shoes....awful.

Archived