Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Banter

jburns

So this is happening tomorrow. How could they even play??? LOL

I depends on where the stadium is. The coin toss could end like this.  Referee,  "Kent St will receive in the grass areas at the east end of the stadium. Buffalo will defend the west end that is buried under 5 feet of snow. Good luck gentlemen."  TWEET

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The stadium is on the north side of town.  it's likely they have gotten less than an inch of snow.  unreal considering that areas on the south side could clear 100".

RT @CNNweather: Check this out! Buffalo Airport records 3.5" of snow and 3 miles away in Lancaster 45" of snow! #BuffaloSnow

No, it's really not. It is perfectly normal for the area. Just like the down sloping areas on the lee side of our mountains.

Oh, yes, I know about the sharp cutoffs from lake effect. Besides, the whole area probably averages triple digits snowfall, so they'll all get theirs eventually. Still, it would suck to be on the wrong side of that line in this instance.

Just being in some small bands of snow in Central and southern Ohio due to moisture off the lakes is pretty dang cool. It gets intense in a hurry. My coworker has been in bands up in northern Indiana and southern Michigan that were unreal. Half dollar pancakes falling from the sky, thunder, etc.

Archived