joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Banter

jburns

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has Robert taken down his Facebook page for WxSouth?  When I visit the URL, I get directed to Facebook's main page.

Same thing has happened here all day; if I log in to Facebook, it's OK (usually I am not logged in because I do not trust trackers).

Someone else said it may be their machine. I doubt it. I cleaned my cache and cookies and it still happens, but DT's FB page opens fine without being logged in to FB.

Same thing has happened here all day; if I log in to Facebook, it's OK (usually I am not logged in because I do not trust trackers).

Someone else said it may be their machine. I doubt it. I cleaned my cache and cookies and it still happens, but DT's FB page opens fine without being logged in to FB.

DTs works fine for me too. Robert's makes me log in. Could he have changed permissions or something?

It was pretty funny...not as good as the first, IMO. But I will need to see it again. I had more fun hanging out with friends, honestly. I enjoyed that part more than the movie. :)

Worked better for me since I had seen it at a screening 2 weeks before it came out. I could just socialize and lean back in my recliner seats. After going to that Regal it ruins your experience at the others ;)

Archived