• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Oct 31- Nov 2nd Storm Disco

Damage In Tolland

Just taken. Most other species bare..Oaks still full disaster.Loaded like you after 2 beers. Do you remember what the Euro Ens did 4 days prior to Oct 2011? Obviously this is different, but I can't recall if they had that Storm 4-5 days out?

F35AFC4C-A5B1-4A7A-9B92-BD462F04CD10_zps

check out the first post I made in the Rocktober thread,click the link

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

check out the first post I made in the Rocktober thread,click the link

You know..as I look at the trees today and the pics I just posted the morning of Oct 29th 2011in that thread.. it almost looks like there's more on the Oaks now lol.. But with maples, birch etc mostly bare this year being the major difference..That year those trees still had some leaves

Nam looks interesting..but at 84 hours do we care?

Yeah, For a good laugh possibly, I have not even looked at it in months..........lol, Maybe if we are 24 hours out

If you knew why I posted it perhaps you wouldn't laugh so hard.

It's exactly where you want to see it at this point. If it was flat and progressive it would give more weight to the weak and east solutions since the NAM is known for being over amplified at this range.

If you knew why I posted it perhaps you wouldn't laugh so hard.

It's exactly where you want to see it at this point. If it was flat and progressive it would give more weight to the weak and east solutions since the NAM is known for being over amplified at this range.

Well, You are not going to get very many here biting on the 84 hr Nam, No matter what it shows, fwiw

GFS trough never really goes negative...that is a glaring difference between it and the Euro's solution. GFS is basically already passing our longitude as it goes negative...hence a weak, disorganized, and east solution. Part of it is such sloppy phasing.

So that will be one of the key things to look for on future runs.

GFS trough never really goes negative...that is a glaring difference between it and the Euro's solution. GFS is basically already passing our longitude as it goes negative...hence a weak, disorganized, and east solution. Part of it is such sloppy phasing.

So that will be one of the key things to look for on future runs.

It really never does until its way to late, Trough is still neutral in the Carolinas

Archived