Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Oct 31- Nov 2nd Storm Disco

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I mean it could go either way still. Stupid to say anything for certain. Id prefer the ens looking better

Absolutely nothing is going to stop me from parading around as the Stay-Puft marshmallow man this weekend. Nothing, do you hear me, Ray?!

@BigJoeBastardi: I still like my idea of WVA northeast with heaviest snows from ne pa into New England. More people seeing storm now, eh?

God I hate him and how everything he says is confrontational in some way or calling someone or something out.

Seems a little crazy climowise to have it dig that far south. A little blocking would really help us out and tuck it in closer for the qpf queens off to the NW if it does in fact end up that far south. I'd bet the ensemble mean doesn't dig it that far south

So the last nor'easter sought out the warmer water. This one will ignore it and come north. Got it.

Seems like my long term shift tomorrow will be eventful anyway.

Woah Ryan took a hard no storm at all stance on his FB feed.

For his viewership I would take those odds

Probably would have been a bit less categorical if I posted that after looking at the Euro Ensembles but still the odds of accumulating snow are very very low. 

Archived