Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Historic Lake Effect Snowstorm

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

‪#‎BREAKING‬ NEWS: Roof of @BJsWholesale Club in Blasdell compromised and in danger of collapse: http://bit.ly/1vralHg ‪#‎snowvember

The roof at BJ's Wholesale Club is compromised from the weight of the snow that has fallen and is in danger of collapsing.
wkbw.com

I wish you were here with me Devin. :(

Actually I've been busy driving all day brother. I'm in Rochester with my work, were trying to get into Buffalo (the not snowed in areas of amherst, williamsville, or clarence) to set up shop in anticipation of all the flooding that's going to be taking place late this weekend into early next week once all this snow melts and the rain falls. I love my job :)

Actually I've been busy driving all day brother. I'm in Rochester with my work, were trying to get into Buffalo (the not snowed in areas of amherst, williamsville, or clarence) to set up shop in anticipation of all the flooding that's going to be taking place late this weekend into early next week once all this snow melts and the rain falls. I love my job :)

Lol don't kid yourself brother. I know you wish you were here. That's awesome about your job though.

Lol don't kid yourself brother. I know you wish you were here. That's awesome about your job though.

oh no doubt my friend. I'll be happy just to get close to buffalo tomorrow and then hopefully when the roads get back open then I can drive around and aee all the snow. Still definitley wish I was there for this event though. Actually that's a vast understatement.

oh no doubt my friend. I'll be happy just to get close to buffalo tomorrow and then hopefully when the roads get back open then I can drive around and aee all the snow. Still definitley wish I was there for this event though. Actually that's a vast understatement.

I wish you were here too. It's much more fun enjoying this with someone as passionate as myself. We would totally be chasing this one together. (by foot) ^_^

Archived