joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Banter

jburns

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the difference between "Off" and "Out" when referencing the DD2 trip?

Out means someone has declared their intention not to go. Off means I think they've mentioned an interest in attending but I don't remember which way their leaning. Which bucket is Calc in? Hint hint: In the chase? :)

Out means someone has declared their intention not to go. Off means I think they've mentioned an interest in attending but I don't remember which way their leaning. Which bucket is Calc in? Hint hint: In the chase? :)

I will be out of town at a math conference that weekend.  Thus, I must bow out; however...

Anybody in for an awesome math conference trip?  Oh, no.  This could be a competing option.  I shouldn't have mentioned it.  I apologize for ruining the excitement that was building over the DD2 trip.  I hope I don't draw too many people away from the DD2 trip with this awesome alternative adventure.  :nerdsmiley:

This sounds like the TV show, "Shark Tank" lol. When they decide not to invest in someone's company/idea, they always say "I'm out." That's an interesting show.

I love that show! You don't take my deal, your dead to me! The competition will squash you like the cockroaches you are!

Long live Mr Wonderful !

I love that show! You don't take my deal, your dead to me! The competition will squash you like the cockroaches you are!

Long live Mr Wonderful !

Oh yes, it is hard to beat Mr. Wonderful! What an a....oooops, I mean what a character hehehe. He definitely provides a lot of entertainment!

Archived