joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Banter

jburns

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, we are less than a month away from DDay!

Is this going to be spouse/significant other optional?

No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D Bring whoever you want, brother. I will go ahead and declare for the record that mine has NI no interest no interest no interest whatsoever. So it'll just be Cold Rain representing the Cold Rain household.

Here's a question: Are we going to break character and use real names or stick with screen names? "Isopick....Isopocolyptic...Isopicnic...Isocream...whatever table for 4!"

See, screen names could potentially present a problem. Haha!

No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D Bring whoever you want, brother. I will go ahead and declare for the record that mine has NI no interest no interest no interest whatsoever. So it'll just be Cold Rain representing the Cold Rain household.

Here's a question: Are we going to break character and use real names or stick with screen names? "Isopick....Isopocolyptic...Isopicnic...Isocream...whatever table for 4!"

See, screen names could potentially present a problem. Haha!

Yeah, my wife thinks the movie is wack! But I like screen names for reservations cause I have a hard last name that nobody ever gets right!

Edit: hopefully it will be more than a table of 4 or we could just post up at Cinnabon ! :)

Yes, in Waycross, GA at Maryland Fried chicken across the street from Family Dollar, in GA, in the USA, on Earth in the Milky Way galaxy.

I'm already there.

https://www.google.com/maps/@31.2179392,-82.3578147,3a,75y,307.64h,90.7t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sHZO7OzAbrmjyoby5sptTmQ!2e0

I see there's a Dollar General just around the corner, too.  Of course.  There's always a Dollar General in every populated place without a Wal-Mart!  :pimp:

EDIT: OH, SNAP!  WAYCROSS HAS A WAL-MART!  :o

Archived