joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Banter

jburns

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a little back and forth smack talk about some severe storm photos of the " outbreak " on Tuesday . It probly got deleted already, but was in that topic this AM.

Now, somebody tell me why mi pics turn sideways when I post!???

Gotcha, thanks. I wish Hvward wouldn't leave though. Sux.

I went to K&W for lunch today. It was awesome. They have a great selection of pies!

I went to a place at Barefoot Landing called -Flying Fish Market and Grill. The best seafood I have ever eaten!!! Had buffalo fried shrimp appetizer , was amazing! Buffalo shrimp with blue cheese crumbled on top, with celery chopped up in it, and food only got better after that! Give it a shot, if your ever around the MB area!

I went to a place at Barefoot Landing called -Flying Fish Market and Grill. The best seafood I have ever eaten!!! Had buffalo fried shrimp appetizer , was amazing! Buffalo shrimp with blue cheese crumbled on top, with celery chopped up in it, and food only got better after that! Give it a shot, if your ever around the MB area!

Sounds good man! You need to hit up Chesapeake House. You'd love it! Awesome seafood. :)

The only way that happens is if you take a picture with the phone and turn it horizontally instead of leaving it vertically.

Not correct. I have had the same issue with my iPhone. I take the picture with the phone vertically, right side up, upload it, and it gets posted upside down. It's odd, but it really happens that way sometimes.

Had a little downtime today, and got to watch some TWC ! First time in months. Got to see Vivian Brown, didnt miss that, but watching now the hurricane coverage, and my favorite is on, Kelly Cass! :). :). :). :)! My day is complete!

And Jim Cantore is voicing over the local forecasts now!

Hey, what's with the hate on Vivian Brown?  :lol:

Well, the 80's is an entire decade before my time so I'll just have to take ya'll word for it. If you're talking about her presentation, I've seen a few clips on Youtube from back then and she didn't seem that bad or different to me, but maybe those short clips were one of her better days lol. I know one thing for sure, she's been blessed with great beauty genes because she virtually looks the same now as she did nearly 30 years ago in my opinion.

Well, the 80's is an entire decade before my time so I'll just have to take ya'll word for it. If you're talking about her presentation, I've seen a few clips on Youtube from back then and she didn't seem that bad or different to me, but maybe those short clips were one of her better days lol. I know one thing for sure, she's been blessed with great beauty genes because she virtually looks the same now as she did nearly 30 years ago in my opinion.

She was obviously inexperienced when she was first on the air. She would learn a new term and then use it over and over until I wanted to rip my hair out.  My favorite term of the month was, "Atlantic basin".  

She was obviously inexperienced when she was first on the air. She would learn a new term and then use it over and over until I wanted to rip my hair out. My favorite term of the month was, "Atlantic basin".

My favorite Vivianism will always be " sweater weather"! I think she found ways to even use it in summer! :)

Archived