joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Banter

jburns

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure when the last time we had storms in October. I know November can be a time for severe weather in NC as we make the change from fall to winter, but tonight was a bit of a surprise to me. And looks like we have more to look for Tuesday.

October thunderstorms bring December snowstorms.  :loon:

Winter is going to be rockin'.  And I can just make **** up!

Your memory is short. You had storms last year.

:thumbsup: He sometimes has the attention span of a rat. That is his annoying aspect.

I have actually stopped watching wrestling. I have not watched Raw in three weeks and took the series recording off my DVR. It just hasn't been good for the last couple of months. There are too many other good shows on TV now to wast three hours on Raw these days.

Lol

About time that has been a mans' soap opera for years. Do you watch UFC? That is by far better than that fake crap by a thousand fold. You can see when something is staged and WWE or whatever has been for many many years.

:thumbsup: He sometimes has the attention span of a rat. That is his annoying aspect.

Lol

About time that has been a mans' soap opera for years. Do you watch UFC? That is by far better than that fake crap by a thousand fold. You can see when something is staged and WWE or whatever has been for many many years.

Wrestling is fake?

I see no point in complaining about what state has the most posts. People will always post the most about weather that directly affects them. The obvious solution, for those of you in states with less members, is to try and convince your friends and acquaintances who have an interest in weather to join the forum. In any case, turning a weather thread into a b**ch fest is unacceptable.

Such friendly people over the SE forum. No one was turning anything into a whine fest. I see more people whining about the heat and humidity than anything else. But apparently that's accepted. Anywho, I'll take my contributions over to the Tennessee forum since they obviously aren't appreciated here.

Such friendly people over the SE forum. No one was turning anything into a whine fest. I see more people whining about the heat and humidity than anything else. But apparently that's accepted. Anywho, I'll take my contributions over to the Tennessee forum since they obviously aren't appreciated here.

I guess he was directing that comment in a different direction?  We have never had many people from Alabama & I am glad to have one on board.  I hope you don't take that as a personal attack because I don't think most feel that way.

He was not talking about you. Another poster made the comment that if it is not happening in NC then no one talks about it on here. I would love to have people from more states in the Southeast here. The more the merrier. It is especially good when we have a severe or winter event.

We actually used to have more mets from NC on the board. Alan Huffman and Matthew East don'T seem to come here anymore.

But I hope you stay. Like I said, the more from other states the better.

He was not talking about you. Another poster made the comment that if it is not happening in NC then no one talks about it on here. I would love to have people from more states in the Southeast here. The more the merrier. It is especially good when we have a severe or winter event.

We actually used to have more mets from NC on the board. Alan Huffman and Matthew East don'T seem to come here anymore.

But I hope you stay. Like I said, the more from other states the better.

+1

What Brick said.

It's not anyone's fault that many of the most active posters live in NC.

Why did you take my comment personally?  I didn't quote your post in my response about getting off topic.  I deleted several posts that started to veer away from weather into another pointless discussion about which state posts more and my comment simply addressed that point.  You're welcome here.  You're also free to leave. No drama required.

Why did you take my comment personally?  I didn't quote your post in my response about getting off topic.  I deleted several posts that started to veer away from weather into another pointless discussion about which state posts more and my comment simply addressed that point.  You're welcome here.  You're also free to leave. No drama required.

Perhaps a bit of a knee-jerk reaction on my part...didn't see my comment, so I assumed you deleted it and your comment was referenced to me.  Now I realized it was moved here.  I guess that's what I get for assuming.   ;) 

Anyway, let's move on.

Hey I have a laptop question. I have made my screen larger somehow and do not know how to get my screen back to normal size. Everything is larger on my screen. Thanks.

On a Mac it is just a simple finger pinch on the trackpad.  In Windows, go into preferences, display and check the desktop resolution.

EDIT: If it's only your browser that is enlarged check your browser zoom settings.

On a Mac it is just a simple finger pinch on the trackpad.  In Windows, go into preferences, display and check the desktop resolution.

EDIT: If it's only your browser that is enlarged check your browser zoom settings.

I have a windows based laptop. It is all screens that are enlarged. On the web and the windows are also enlarged.

Archived