Newest Member
    e46ds1x
October Discussion

TalcottWx

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Evening Fella's

Just joined up a few minutes ago. Have been a long time Lurker over here(a couple years), and finally decided to join up. I am currently a member over at the Accuweather Forums, and have been for quite sometime. Lot's of great knowledgeable guys over there too, but love the expert commentary by so many of your members here as well. I'm Looking forward to spending some time here with all of you fine people this winter season, and soaking in some of your great info!! Glad to be here, and I will contribute when I can(really not all to knowledgeable in comparison to all of you), but Thank You for having me :-).

Interesting set-up/look on the Operationals and Ensembles for next week. It will be interesting how this all plays out. Love to see something like this about a month to six weeks from now!!

Good Evening Fella's

Just joined up a few minutes ago. Have been a long time Lurker over here(a couple years), and finally decided to join up. I am currently a member over at the Accuweather Forums, and have been for quite sometime. Lot's of great knowledgeable guys over there too, but love the expert commentary by so many of your members here as well. I'm Looking forward to spending some time here with all of you fine people this winter season, and soaking in some of your great info!! Glad to be here, and I will contribute when I can(really not all to knowledgeable in comparison to all of you), but Thank You for having me :-).

Interesting set-up/look on the Operationals and Ensembles for next week. It will be interesting how this all plays out. Love to see something like this about a month to six weeks from now!!

Love the screen name and welcome!

Good Evening Fella's

Welcome aboard, cant see on my phone, where are you located?

Man this cold shot will feel good after this heat and humidity. Still dews in the 60s at this point.

But Sunday's forecast high is 43F, Monday 45F, Tuesday 49F...seasons being more like seasons.

Sunday...Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the lower 40s.

Sunday Night...Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Lows around 30.

Monday and Monday Night....Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s. Lows in the lower 30s.

Tuesday...Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 40s.

Good Evening Fella's

Welcome

Archived