amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
August Discussion

TauntonBlizzard2013

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cloudy and grey on the beach in Maine. Nobody in the water over their knees. Hardly an end of summer feel. Too bad really.

Yesterday we were told 60's was great beach weather.!!someone even said they wanted it cloudy, and cool instead of warm and sunny at the beach and thought I was nuts for wanting summer wx. Sorry you guys had such a nasty cold week up there. This is reason #200 why I would never plan a beach vacation north of CC

Yesterday we were told 60's was great beach weather.!!someone even said they wanted it cloudy, and cool instead of warm and sunny at the beach and thought I was nuts for wanting summer wx. Sorry you guys had such a nasty cold week up there. This is reason #200 why I would never plan a beach vacation north of CC

Agreed and fortunately it's just a 2 days one night thing. The real vacation is reserved for the deep tropics, week from today. Taking no chances with this nonsense... time is running out to soak up some vitamin D before we transition.

Agreed and fortunately it's just a 2 days one night thing. The real vacation is reserved for the deep tropics, week from today. Taking no chances with this nonsense... time is running out to soak up some vitamin D before we transition.

I told the fam from here on out we only go south for beach vaca. Next summer it's OBX. Who the hell wants cold air and water on their summer trip

Archived