joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June Obs

mackerel_sky

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cape is 4000 J/KG, K values are 40, and LI is -9. Three outflow boundaries are about to meet around this area. If we don't pour here, then nothing will make it pour.

Currently 91 and cloudy. High was 97 today.

76 and 121 raindrops so far. Metal, looks like a slam dunk for you to get some rain within the hour! You can't miss!

About to get hit with some heavy stuff here in Dickson, Tennessee, where I'm helping relatives who were flooded out of the apartment in the last round of severe wx.

It has been humid and warm to hot all day. Now it feels like someone holding a warm wet sponge on us. No nice blast of cooling outflow this time.

About to get hit with some heavy stuff here in Dickson, Tennessee, where I'm helping relatives who were flooded out of the apartment in the last round of severe wx.

It has been humid and warm to hot all day. Now it feels like someone holding a warm wet sponge on us. No nice blast of cooling outflow this time.

Dickson, Tennessee.  Reminded me of this tune... right away.

"Dickson" sounds like the place you wanna be!

I'm goin' to Dickson... Dickson, ten-es-seee!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-k9mDPInVU

84.  This morn looked promising.  Storms way south today.

I am so thankful for finally cashing in on some much needed rainfall.  A very nice thunderstorm with heavy rain (0.77 inch) just rolled over MBY.  That's the first meaningful rainfall in over two weeks here.  That storm has now gotten a STW from GSP as it rolls toward Lincolnton.

Your storm was massive...infact it was massive enough that I got a great photo of it, all the way back here along the Blue Ridge...

Archived