joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June Obs

mackerel_sky

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been hearing thunder since about 3 o clock and it is still very dark outside....but also still bone dry. All the storms are passing right around me. :(

Had a high of 97 today...99 tomorrow. >.< Just kill me

Well that changed immediately after I posted. Lol. Nice little downpour and some gusty winds. Still raining. Yay.

10:15PM and 87*F heat index of 91*. At 10PM. I think it was also 87 at 10AM haha. Today hit 96. Tomorrow's forecast is 99. Jesus I am just *loving* life right now with my terrible house A/C and nonexistent vehicle A/c...in either of the cars. -_-

I don't know how many time I can make it known that I absolutely loathe the summer months. 

Yesterday Rdu tied the highest temp last summer.... 97f

Yeah I think we have had more 90+ days this week than we did all last summer ( ok not really but it sure seems like it ) and most of the 90 degree days we had last year were 90-91 I think we only got 95 or better 2-3 days all summer last year. It is foolish to expect that 2 summers in a row here but I was kinda hoping.....

96.  Real hot, but RH is a little low (37%) - that's bad.  Mowed the lawn at Noon today.  That was a lotta fun!

Stopped 3 times to come inside and pant... and water-up.  Dry heat was sucking me up.

The yard is "parched" again.  "Crunchy."

Even the weeds are wilting.

Small levy lining my backyard will be a 'dune' in a few days if I don't get rain.  I've given up

on gardening.  Plants are on their own.

<Watching stuff to the NW.

Charlotte's in line of fire, yet again. 

Archived