joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April 13-15 Snow Threat

Hoosier

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GORGEOUS. Im sure even though youve been done with winter for the last 2 months you think so too ;)

It's pretty. I'll give it that. This is the only snow that stuck on the trees to speak of all winter. ...and I was hoping there would be one of those snowfalls. It just took until mid-April to happen!  :lmao:

Back edge about to clear through. 

On the board with flakes here. Won't amount to anything in the LAF, as we're going to be stuck in between the bands to the west/northwest and the stuff just to the east. But we saw some snow, which is cool. 

I'm in the same position, although  I should get in on some of the eastern band. I'm riding your 1.5" call for this area.

snow/wind... 25 :/

Fun fact of the day! As of noon today, Gaylord MI has gone 183 days without touching the 60 degree mark, a full six months, and ranks 2nd within the Gaylord climate record. The number one spot is 186 consecutive days set during the 1969-1970 winter season, which per the current forecast for the upcoming week we should break.

Gorgeous. It's hard to think of a time of the year where I'd turn down scenery like that.

I know it's not going to last more than 14 hours or so. It can stay for tonight!  :lmao:

----

Can't get a good ratio on this stuff. Assuming near 10:1, but I was getting as high as 18:1.

It's pretty. I'll give it that. This is the only snow that stuck on the trees to speak of all winter. ...and I was hoping there would be one of those snowfalls. It just took until mid-April to happen!  :lmao:

Back edge about to clear through. 

I was said something similar to Trent when he had the late March snow that was very photogenic. I saw an unheard of 93.1" of snow this winter, and there was not a SINGLE plaster/paste job. There were several snows where the powder adhered nicely and thickly to certain branches (especially conifers) but no true plaster job. Im getting excited for tonight! Temp is dropping, breeze is steady, and the ground is decently dried (my dad is so mad about the snow, he said "my grass FINALLY started to dry out and now THIS sh*t) so accumulation shouldnt have too hard of a time.

10268557_10202687642206704_4583147564650

Archived