amirah5
Spring 2014 Banter Thread

jm1220

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pamela

good retorts have gone by the waste side

Probably can be attributed to my sabbatical...

Guest Pamela

Should I change my name?

I only recommend it for those in Witness Protection or those seeking gender reassignment... 

Guest Pamela

not being a blobular lumpkin would help

I rather be that than a skinny pickle

Anatomy *is* destiny

...Freud

I guess we all have coping mechanisms.

I don't actually like rainy days. I like torrential pouring rain. If it's not pouring it doesn't do anything for me. The kind of days where we get like 5" in one day are the best.

I thoroughly enjoyed the heavy rain I witnessed in the Bronx Saturday evening. Just wish it had been over my backyard instead, even if I wasn't home to witness it. Need to keep patting the stats.

I don't actually like rainy days. I like torrential pouring rain. If it's not pouring it doesn't do anything for me. The kind of days where we get like 5" in one day are the best.

I thoroughly enjoyed the heavy rain I witnessed in the Bronx Saturday evening. Just wish it had been over my backyard instead, even if I wasn't home to witness it. Need to keep patting the stats.

I enjoy torrential rain at night.

Big fail from a week ago from the models which had alot of rain this week...while unsettled Wed on, doesnt look all that wet QPF wise.

Excessive amounts were always predicated on the development of some sort of sub-tropical low or feature. That has since dissipated.

Still, for a period Friday night PWAT's are going to exceed 1.5" as a potent area of low pressure develops along the nose of the LLJ and rides up the front. Potential still exists for basin wide averages > 2" with locally higher amounts. Most of that falling in a short period of time which could exceed flash flood guidance and headwater flood guidance.

gfs_namer_111_850_pw_ht.gif

Archived