12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
April Discussion..Mild overall..and really not wild

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man the 00z ECM looks like it wants to furnace a large section of the country in the Day 7-10 range but not us. At day 10, widespread 70s and 80s from an arc of D.C. to Cleveland to Chicago and just hits a brick wall northeast of that with most of us sitting upper 40s to low 60s. That sounds like seasons as seasons, when New England and the northeast gets left out of early heat.

Seriously? Mid April

NORTH CENTRAL WISCONSIN

CITY SKY/WX TMP DP RH WIND PRES REMARKS
WOODRUFF FLURRIES 4 -8 58 CALM 30.00R
6HR MIN TEMP: 1; 6HR MAX TEMP: 5;

RHINELANDER PTCLDY 2 -1 88 CALM 30.00R
6HR MIN TEMP: -2; 6HR MAX TEMP: 8;

EAGLE RIVER CLEAR 2 -3 81 CALM 29.99R
6HR MIN TEMP: -1; 6HR MAX TEMP: 7;

LAND O LAKES CLEAR -5 -9 83 CALM 30.00R
6HR MIN TEMP: -7; 6HR MAX TEMP: 0;

PHILLIPS CLEAR 13 10 85 W3 30.02S
6HR MIN TEMP: 12; 6HR MAX TEMP: 14;

TOMAHAWK CLEAR 6 3 88 CALM 30.02R
6HR MIN TEMP: 1; 6HR MAX TEMP: 6;

Maybe Berks, but some of that will be wasted on sleet too. At least the way it looks now. I could see some areas maybe C-1", but it's almost a nowcast deal. It's a race between cold air moving in and the column drying out.

pretty impressive stuff in KY right now, should be an interesting overnight

Maybe Berks, but some of that will be wasted on sleet too. At least the way it looks now. I could see some areas maybe C-1", but it's almost a nowcast deal. It's a race between cold air moving in and the column drying out.

As soon as I read the words "flash freeze" in the BOX AFD I realized it's not going to happen.

As soon as I read the words "flash freeze" in the BOX AFD I realized it's not going to happen.

Wow, they sad that? I didn't really think about that. Seems like it may be hard to do..but probably one of those deals where car doors are frozen shut..etc. You probably want a good inch or two of snow and then a quick temp drop for that.

Wow, they sad that? I didn't really think about that. Seems like it may be hard to do..but probably one of those deals where car doors are frozen shut..etc. You probably want a good inch or two of snow and then a quick temp drop for that.

Yeah I'm not feeling a flash freeze in this one...maybe western slopes of the Berks. But for most of us I think we dry out too quickly for a vintage flash freeze.

But still something to monitor later tonight...if precip holds on for a couple hours longer than forecast, then it could get pretty nasty.

Archived