joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April Discussion..Mild overall..and really not wild

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah we love that in winter..but in April and warm wx season we don't. We want summer warmth now

I'll be one complaining on Wednesday if it's 18F with wind chills hovering near zero on the mountain. I'm over that, even if it brings a few inches of snow. By July I'll be ready for it to return though, haha.

Low 70s? Meh, typical spring wx warmth. Let swamp ass hold off for awhile.

[ b]Meanwhile guidance is kind of ugly at the end of next weekend into the following week[/b].

Figures. Not what I planned to return to. Bright sun at the beach and low. 70s today. Perfect here. Water maybe 67-68.

Haha doesn't that mean by default that you are enjoying the cold? Or you just like hearing people complain in general? ;)

I love when people b**ch about the weather, like anyone has control over it.Yesterday was perfect, no need for anything warmer. As someone once said we want seasons to perform as seasons.

Last night's NAM had about .7 L.E. as frozen in ALB.  The 6z had less, maybe .3"  The GFS and Euro are less enthusiastic about wintry precip, and probably more realistic.  But all guidance is cold below 850mb behind the front.  Soundings look like sleet to me.  The cold front that comes through is really impressive.  The temp gradient is about 30F in 20 miles... even sharper in spots.

I love when people b**ch about the weather, like anyone has control over it.Yesterday was perfect, no need for anything warmer. As someone once said we want seasons to perform as seasons.

this screams me liking crappy weather, geez.I loved yesterday, yard work all done went out and played softball ,hitting ropes again after 4 years of not swinging a bat. Do love the not boring CF though. Should be wild

Archived