• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March 25-26 Potential Bomb Part III

earthlight

Cape may and cape cod will have made out well this month unfortunately very little in between

Back in jan and early Feb we hit every storm. We snowed on a S wind. We snowed with a nuet pna and Pos nao

We snowed 12 hours after it was 55.

There was a stretch where we could do no wrong.

This is more typical for the area. That why we only average 27 inches of snow a year .

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back in jan and early Feb we hit every storm. We snowed on a S wind. We snowed with a nuet pna and Pos nao

We snowed 12 hours after it was 55.

There was a stretch where we could do no wrong.

This is more typical for the area. That why we only average 27 inches of snow a year .

Yep an end to end snowy/cold winter is very rare. That's why while frustrating I'm not heartbroken over the lack of snow this month

So light ray city and 5 boroughs hard. Just east and south sure but even there its an inch max out of .2 imo . But if it's over 8 hours . It's in spurts .

Well I am thinking grass/snow board, of course.  Pavement in the city would be tough to impossible even at night with that kind of rate.

Yep an end to end snowy/cold winter is very rare. That's why while frustrating I'm not heartbroken over the lack of snow this month

Yet when winters are mild or snowless March usually can be relied on to continue that trend. This persistent cold though really sucks. Cold and dry in March I can do without.

Yet when winters are mild or snowless March usually can be relied on to continue that trend. This persistent cold though really sucks. Cold and dry in March I can do without.

In some ways this was a good thing, the snow pack was so high in many places back in February, a big wet March would've meant epic flooding.

Just as many of us expected, this would be east. However there were a few that hung on and said it would shift west, it just never happened.

Can I pet you on ur head and give u a cookie like I do for my labs when they do good pp s and poopies.

Congrads. Ur the best.

In some ways this was a good thing, the snow pack was so high in many places back in February, a big wet March would've meant epic flooding.

Yes good point. A slow melt was good for us. Nothing worse than flooding and fields of mud. We could use some rain tho. Nah who needs it.

Yes, it was actually one of the most "graceful" snow meltings I've ever seen, largely due to the lack of a big rainstorm

Sent from my iPhone

not going to happen, but I would laugh hysterically if tonight's 00Z syite all showed a bomb doing an inland runner. :D

Of course it will :) but then the 6z run will show an inverted trough missing us to the south, nailing parts of the jersey shore, with the banding drifting south east, shaped like a middle finger

Sent from my iPhone

Archived