RIO GRANDE* CLOUDY 32 28 86 NE12G17 29.86F VSB 1/2 WCI 23

MILLVILLE LGT SNOW 31 30 96 NE8 29.87F VSB 3/4 WCI 23

WRIGHTSTOWN MIX PCPN 32 23 69 E12 29.89S WCI 23

MOUNT HOLLY CLOUDY 34 23 64 E8 29.90F WCI 27

TRENTON CLOUDY 34 21 59 E5 29.89F WCI 30

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Light snow reported at New York's JFK International airport.

KJFK 252351Z 09009KT 10SM -SN FEW040 OVC048 02/M08 A2994 RMK AO2 SNB47 SLP139 931000 P0000 60000 T00171078 10033 20017 56006 $

hmmmm...im pretty clse to JFK, like 3 miles due east and its doing nada

edit - i stand corrected, i just saw like 8 flakes

under normal circumstances I would be very excited now...

RAD_MOS_STATE_NY_WINTER.gif

anyone have any reports out of Delaware and eastern MD?

I drove thru Delaware at around 2:30pm...the sun was out..

The heaviest snow we encountered was DC. Once we were north of D.C., didn't even see a flake. And oddly it got warmer too.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Here was my forecast for this storm for Northern New Jersey that I posted to my blog 10 days ago....   I wish I had stuck with that forecast...

Saturday, March 15th, 2014 - Evening Weather Discussion

Then the next storm that is likely to bring someone along the East Coast another significant snowstorm will start developing along the Gulf Coast on Tuesday.  This storm will then start to move northeast in our direction.  Of course the big question is whether this storm will make it far enough north to affect our area. Honestly, the way these storms have have been going for the past month, if you have friends or relatives down in Virginia, you might as well just tell them now that they will be getting another big snowstorm next Tuesday.  Of course I am just kidding, there is really no way to be certain of exactly where this storm will go this far out, but often history does repeat itself. 

Saturday, March 15th, 2014 - Morning Weather Discussion

I can’t yet declare winter over as there is a strong signal for another storm along the East Coast next Tuesday, with lots of cold air in place.  This storm will likely bring someone along the East Coast another chance of a significant snowstorm.  If you had to bet though, the way these have been working out lately, it will find a way to hit Virginia again. 

And Here is a Post I Made 9 Days Ago About This Storm

Click on the date below or just read below.  I made this post 9 days ago.   

Sunday, March 16th, 2014 - Morning Weather Discussion
The next storm to watch will be a developing low along the Gulf Coast next Monday.  This storm will then turn northeast at the same time the Polar Vortex once again makes a visit to Southeastern Canada.  This will bring us a chance for snow next Tuesday, but honestly, the way things have worked this month, if you have friends in Virginia, I would just tell them now they have a good chance at a snowstorm next Tuesday, and expect nothing more than flurries here.  Of course, I am kidding, there is no way to tell exactly where this storm will end up that far in advance, but it would not surprise me if it finds a way to miss us again.

Archived