Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Winter Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - 2014

Animal

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the UK & Euro hold then 10-14" is a real possibility. If the GFS/NAM have any say then its 4-6" for most in this area. Regardless its gonna be a beautiful day here on Wednesday :)

If the models can hold serve thru tonights 00z runs it will be crazy tomorrow. Lot of people will be hitting the highways and food stores. We'll see what the TV mets have to say later on.

Guest Patrick

I'm very very confused about what to expect. Half say the storm is west, half are saying best dynamics are east so nobody wins. Anybody have some truth for nwnj?

Good to see this thread in mid-season form.

Lets see how many ppl we can get posting during the storm!

lol shh.. Thats my specialty.

I'm sure you'll all enjoy your 5-10".....kinda pales in comparison to the 50-100" near Buffalo though? ;)

Kidding aside.....I hope you guys do very well with this storm !! I'm expecting a couple inches in NE NJ...I feel that could go as high as 5 or as low as a trace. If I had to guess I'd say 1-2 though

I'm sure you'll all enjoy your 5-10".....kinda pales in comparison to the 50-100" near Buffalo though? ;)

Kidding aside.....I hop1e you guys do very well with this storm !! I'm expecting a couple inches in NE NJ...I feel that could go as high as 5 or as low as a trace. If I had to guess I'd say 1-2 though

Sounds about right... Enjoy

Archived