Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Winter Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - 2014

Animal

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Patrick

yeah - let's hope we're not looking at another dreaded SE correction ... or I will move back to NENJ. 

Gee... what's the GFS? .4" QPF or something for KPOU?

Gee... what's the GFS? .4" QPF or something for KPOU?

Yeah man. I posted in the main forum. About 1/2 to 1/3 of the Euro across the board. Not sure whether to be concerned or ride the Euro.

SnowGoose posted about the lack of qpf field early on when the low is near OBX and that lows like this with marginal airmasses and no blocking typically have a far more expansive precip field (a la the Euro).

Still, it's disconcerting.

Yeah man. I posted in the main forum. About 1/2 to 1/3 of the Euro across the board. Not sure whether to be concerned or ride the Euro.

SnowGoose posted about the lack of qpf field early on when the low is near OBX and that lows like this with marginal airmasses and no blocking typically have a far more expansive precip field (a la the Euro).

Still, it's disconcerting.

Let's see what it shows tonight.

No concerns on my end yet.

If the Euro/UK/RGEM come in drier tonight then it might be time to worry. 

Personally, I see no reason to worry. We are virtually guaranteed a white Thanksgiving when we almost always have to worry about a white Christmas even. Whether we get 4" or 12" is another story, but given the weather in the days following the storm, I'm choosing not to display my QPF fetish so early in the season. 

Personally, I see no reason to worry. We are virtually guaranteed a white Thanksgiving when we almost always have to worry about a white Christmas even. Whether we get 4" or 12" is another story, but given the weather in the days following the storm, I'm choosing not to display my QPF fetish so early in the season.

Great post, agree 100%

Archived