northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Winter Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - 2014

Animal

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The amount of bickering and tension in the main thread is unbearable. It's going to be a long winter.

After last night I decided to only post here. You get blasted if you don't "know as much" or are happy about anything that isn't good news for the city.

Our respective climates are so ridiculously different than NYC and the coast it makes sense to stay amongst friends.

After last night I decided to only post here. You get blasted if you don't "know as much" or are happy about anything that isn't good news for the city.

Our respective climates are so ridiculously different than NYC and the coast it makes sense to stay amongst friends.

Friends?!? Let's not push it! ;)

I pretty much do the same. I do follow the NE thread quite a bit as well. Lots of knowledgeable posters mixed with banter that is actually somewhat entertaining and not so tense. Plus I feel that their climate is more representative of ours than the majority of the NYC posters who live on the coast or LI.

I pretty much do the same. I do follow the NE thread quite a bit as well. Lots of knowledgeable posters mixed with banter that is actually somewhat entertaining and not so tense. Plus I feel that their climate is more representative of ours than the majority of the NYC posters who live on the coast or LI.

Same here.. Its a shame the NYC forum can't have that level of entertaining banter that the NE forum has..  I guess it is a product of it being too big - It's tough to moderate that many people.  I do like this sub-sub forum for the N and W burbs though - glad we have it.

Archived