e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
March Banter Thread

North Balti Zen

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure I'll ever understand Ian's very complicated POV on banter.

I'll just remove banter from the titles and solve the 'problem.' At least some of you are proving you are afraid of fun.

I'll just remove banter from the titles and solve the 'problem.' At least some of you are proving you are afraid of fun.

If there's a new group of people joining the board then great.  But why are they not integrated with everyone else in the subforum?  I think our definitions of online fun are just different.  

If there's a new group of people joining the board then great. But why are they not integrated with everyone else in the subforum? I think our definitions of online fun are just different.

Bc of the meanies and elitists

Some of you guys wouldn't be happy no matter what. Ultimately whoever wants to hang around here would hopefully end up wherever anyone else does. In the meantime, if a slew of new people showed up and started asking questions the long timers didn't want to answer they'd run them off.  This is not an issue.

Some of you guys wouldn't be happy no matter what. Ultimately whoever wants to hang around here would hopefully end up wherever anyone else does. In the meantime, if a slew of new people showed up and started asking questions the long timers didn't want to answer they'd run them off. This is not an issue.

Who has made it an issue? You are the one who has mentioned meanies and elitists not liking it, but I've not seen one post telling the new ppl to go away.

Who has made it an issue? You are the one who has mentioned meanies and elitists not liking it, but I've not seen one post telling the new ppl to go away.

I removed a bunch of posts. As usual I don't make a big declaration when doing so.

I removed a bunch of posts. As usual I don't make a big declaration when doing so.

I see. You removed them...were they insulting posts? Full of hateful language or just ppl offering their opinion without much attack?

We don't, nor did we ever, need a banter thread.  FOREVER, we put banter in the obs thread, but for some unknown reason last fall we decided that that was unacceptable.

Obs are serious bidness 

Now, for my non observational banter:  Why are people hoping for snow?

I see. You removed them...were they insulting posts? Full of hateful language or just ppl offering their opinion without much attack?

I had one removed because I made fun of the fact that we had another thread.

It's a totalitarian regime around here.  Dissenters will be beheaded!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.

Archived