e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
March Banter Thread

North Balti Zen

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mappie is bitter because im cooler than her.

Thanks for the beer...need it to read the bro thread lol

You are so right. So much cooler than me. :wub:

Also, my ignore list has gotten quite bigger, too bad I can't add Ian to it

appears the paperwork has yet to go through. DCAlex is still here

I believe it was changed to a player to be named later. Since Randy is too busy working 23 hour days and pretending to whine about the OT on facebook, :lol: that player hasnt been named yet.

Anyone driving south on 83 is not getting anywhere fast. I'm stopped about 10 cars back from a single car accident, driver was ejected and went over the side of the highway, ended up in a tree.

Be thankful for your life guys, it can end that fast

Good lord.

yeahhhh, I'm at work now. they let traffic through at the scene, but my understanding is everyone must get off 83 at cold spring. I'm sure 83 will be closed for a bit while they do investigation.

But yeah, bad news...

Since moving here in '09, I don't really have a good memory of storms actually coming up the coast in just the right spot. I guess Feb. 10 did as a classic Miller A? Then again, that and Dec. 09 were beasts that sent moisture well in advance of the low.

I am far more familiar with storms passing harmlessly to our east or scraping the coast (or Boxing Day disasters) from the kind of set-up that is being advertised for next week.

Anyone driving south on 83 is not getting anywhere fast. I'm stopped about 10 cars back from a single car accident, driver was ejected and went over the side of the highway, ended up in a tree.

Be thankful for your life guys, it can end that fast

:o   That's the kind of scene they showed pictures of in drivers ed. class back in the 80's.  Which was more than enough of an example for seat belt use.

Of course being a teenager, I didn't get the message until I my face took out a passenger window, and my tiny body bent a 65 Firebird passenger door out 3 inches from the frame.  

Wear your seat belts... Even when you're only going somewhere 5 minutes away...  

KT, good to hear that your wing is mending!

Since moving here in '09, I don't really have a good memory of storms actually coming up the coast in just the right spot. I guess Feb. 10 did as a classic Miller A? Then again, that and Dec. 09 were beasts that sent moisture well in advance of the low.

I am far more familiar with storms passing harmlessly to our east or scraping the coast (or Boxing Day disasters) from the kind of set-up that is being advertised for next week.

Feb 10, 2010 was actually a Miller B which bombed at the perfect latitude for us, unless you're talking about the Feb 6 HECS?

We've had some big miller A type storms in Oct-Nov iirc. Rain here of course. I can't remember anything specific because i don't remember rain storms all that well. I do remember some conversations like "if it was only a month or 2 later" and things like that. Maybe gym or matt can chime in. They are walking stormcyclopedias.

We've had some big miller A type storms in Oct-Nov iirc. Rain here of course. I can't remember anything specific because i don't remember rain storms all that well. I do remember some conversations like "if it was only a month or 2 later" and things like that. Maybe gym or matt can chime in. They are walking stormcyclopedias.

We had quite a few of those types of storms around November 2009, IIRC

Archived