12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
February Banter II

jburns

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today is the 10th anniversary of my avatar.

Since things are slow I'll post three photos.  The files have the time the photo was taken in the EXIF information.

9:21pm  Thunder caught my attention.

large.jpg

11:37pm Still thundering.  Bright flashes of lightning.

medium800.jpg

1:36am  Snow has tapered off. Final accumulation of 20".

medium800.jpg

Those are some great photos, Burns!  I am sitting here imagining just how much fun -- how exciting it must have been to witness that.  I can just imagine standing outside in that watching how hard it must have been coming down, hearing the thunder roll and the wind blow.  What a great experience!  Those are the kinds of things to really appreciate, as they don't come along very often.

Those are some great photos, Burns!  I am sitting here imagining just how much fun -- how exciting it must have been to witness that.  I can just imagine standing outside in that watching how hard it must have been coming down, hearing the thunder roll and the wind blow.  What a great experience!  Those are the kinds of things to really appreciate, as they don't come along very often.

I was just about to delete this because I just posted it in the obs thread.  I though more would see it there.  Not sure what to do now.

Archived