12bet1 net
February Banter II

jburns

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lmao: @ Cold rain.

You crazy as hell with your artwork. Lmao

:) I guess all we can do is laugh about this garbage!

LOL, that will be today's model runs! Maybe today will be the dagger to winter, finally.

I think we'll get one model to throw us a bone with a "close" solution. Your guess is as good as mine as to which one it will be, though. The pattern just looks ugly...in terms of a snowstorm. It's not classic at all. It can still work out, but it sure doesn't have a sexy look to it.

They are just getting ready for daylight savings time! :)

You need one of these.  It would be hard to turn away. :)

LOL! I detest daylight savings time! Dark at 5:30 is a good thing, to me. As for the squirrels, get this: My son made a bird feeder out of a pine cone, peanut butter and bird seed. Tied it to a branch with twine. One squirrel gnawed the twine so the feeder fell to the ground and another squirrel ran off with the whole thing. We couldn't believe our eyes!

It sure would be nice if we got one more good snow before the days get long and hot and full of pollen. 

:) I guess all we can do is laugh about this garbage!

I think we'll get one model to throw us a bone with a "close" solution. Your guess is as good as mine as to which one it will be, though. The pattern just looks ugly...in terms of a snowstorm. It's not classic at all. It can still work out, but it sure doesn't have a sexy look to it.

We need a reverse bust for board morale. Yeah, I know those don't happen in these parts.

I kind of feel like New Bern might fluke their way into 10" SN from the 3/6 storm somehow. It's a magical place.

Well one thing models agree on is a coastal on 3/6-7, that's a nice start, hopefully the HP can hang on a little longer, the western part of NC and NW SC/GA have a better chance than anyone east of 85, so maybe we can get something to work out for you guys.  The CMC was ridiculous last night.  Had to post the map to remember the run, look like 50-75mm of snow for the triad.

post-2311-0-84896200-1393602339_thumb.pn

I agree it's entertaining.  It's pretty fun when I'm not having to sweat it out during each model run about MBY!

I know it is fun when you have no skin in the game, the Euro is the best model 3 days out and the CMC is a close second, wouldn't stray to far from those models, the GFS being south makes sense, although the Euro and GFS are on 25-50 miles off each other and 3 days out that's not bad.

I know it is fun when you have no skin in the game, the Euro is the best model 3 days out and the CMC is a close second, wouldn't stray to far from those models, the GFS being south makes sense, although the Euro and GFS are on 25-50 miles off each other and 3 days out that's not bad.

Pretty big wild card with this core of cold air.  It may not behave like the models are depicting about when and where it ends up. One would think it could sink farther south...we will see.

A further south solution with the 3/3 storm will generally favor a colder solution with the 3/6 coastal, yes? I know it is a lot more complicated than that, but I'm just searching for something to look for.

I don't know James.  We need that storm to clear out I think.  It could also help form a bit of the 50-50 low (block) to help hold in the cold.  I know that packbacker has studied it and knows what we need to happen here.

A further south solution with the 3/3 storm will generally favor a colder solution with the 3/6 coastal, yes? I know it is a lot more complicated than that, but I'm just searching for something to look for.

That's kind of what I was thinking too.  It's fascinating to see the temp drop, RDU goes from 61F to 24F in 6 hour period on Monday night.

I don't know James.  We need that storm to clear out I think.  It could also help form a bit of the 50-50 low (block) to help hold in the cold.  I know that packbacker has studied it and knows what we need to happen here.

LOL, have looked at it to much, if the models have this within day 6 I will definitely get more interested.

Archived