• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
East Coast winter storm, February 13th-14th, imminent (Part II)

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not as great as of a look on the GGEM as it's a heavy snow to dry slot/mix back to snow look..Thankfully it's the GGEM..If we still a run like that on The Euro in an hour..then it's worry time

Worry about what? Not jackpotting? You'd still get warning snows most likely. Hopefully we can find a way for everyone to get snow. I don't need to jack, 4" would be fine.

CMC keeping it interesting.

Worry about what? Not jackpotting? You'd still get warning snows most likely. Hopefully we can find a way for everyone to get snow. I don't need to jack, 4" would be fine.

CMC keeping it interesting.

You'll get 4" easy.

If you assume the EC is a little bit too amped and tone it down slightly, that is still a pretty big hit there.

You'll get 4" easy.

If you assume the EC is a little bit too amped and tone it down slightly, that is still a pretty big hit there.

Yeah I guess I've just always been partial to the American guidance which isn't doing me any favors in this one so far. I know Blizz always used to blast me in past events for riding the GFS, but for whatever reason I have trouble letting it go if the GFS shows a fringe job.

Yeah I guess I've just always been partial to the American guidance which isn't doing me any favors in this one so far. I know Blizz always used to blast me in past events for riding the GFS, but for whatever reason I have trouble letting it go if the GFS shows a fringe job.

I'm telling you...even a 50 mikle shift east on the euro had you getting good snows. It's not a compact storm.

GEFS look like just east of ACK.

They still look warm at 850mb. In some areas, they have temps of like +2C at 850 with a 700mb low overhead...you aren't getting rain with that...lol.

Can't totally discount the ggem....models keep playing with a semi-capture type deal and inside running bmb.

But it's also the GGEM and it's the MRF of 2014 usually having at least one black hole per run.

Archived