Newest Member
    CHSVol
February 12-13 Storm: Title TBD

stormtracker

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GFS still hasnt figured it out.....maybe 0.15" here

I like it since I don't want negative tilt as quick as the NAM.  Give me a blend and I'd be a blend and I'd be happy.  Like most, I suspect that the GFS will come west on some sater run.  PS. my ground is getting white.  For the GFS not a bad run. 

I like it since I don't want negative tilt as quick as the NAM.  Give me a blend and I'd be a blend and I'd be happy.  Like most, I suspect that the GFS will come west on some sater run.  PS. my ground is getting white.  For the GFS not a bad run. 

0.3" here..got legit 1/2 mi mod snow for a bit

Happy Birthday Ian, wishing you many, many more.

And, Thank You for sharing your posts with all of us lurkers.

Thanks

Is thundersnow possible with this system?

In the bigger scenarios probably

Hasn't the GFS been performing better than the euro in this frame lately? I'm not quick to dismiss this solution.

I wonder if aliens on other planets have weather forums. And I also wonder if there is an alien word for "backbuilding."

I wonder if there is a forum where you actually add substance and not troll all the time

When does the 0z NAM start running? (9,10?)

9 p.m.. Piece of advice for you we were all like you once, but you have to know the time and place to ask these questions. Try the banter thread and also look around. The NY subforum has a thread explaining all the model start times.

EPS members are pretty sweet. I won't go into a ton of detail but half the members spit out over 1" precip. Only 2 whiffs. 14 members have 1.4"+.

Big signal for a significant event. 

Very nice... thank you Bob.  14 of 51 is right around 27%... so it seems that a quarter of the ensembles are 1.4"+

Archived