• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter

POWERSTROKE

Well a turd is still a turd if its dressed in powdered sugar and sprinkles.  

Not necessarily.  I had a dog that would go into the cats pan and eat cat turds.  When I told the vet, he said he had something I could put on the cat turds that would make them taste bad so the dog wouldn't eat them.  Think about that one for a moment.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Euro and Canadian will save us.  I hope.

It sucks because the GFS looked better at 18z and now it's gone the wrong way.  I'm still all-in for this storm, though.  There's no backing out now!

It'll come back.  Bet the NW trend all day long with these things.  It's stretching right now....all about the next 12 hours...

The Euro and Canadian will save us.  I hope.

It sucks because the GFS looked better at 18z and now it's gone the wrong way.  I'm still all-in for this storm, though.  There's no backing out now!

LOL, I am not to disappointed, 10 more days to getting the lawn ready.  To be honest, it will have to be an epic failure for us not to get 2-4" event out of this with some light icing.  The 6" with 0.5" of ice the Euro was spitting out isn't going to happen.  Nobody is getting 12" with this setup, it's just not amplified enough.

Not necessarily.  I had a dog that would go into the cats pan and eat cat turds.  When I told the vet, he said he had something I could put on the cat turds that would make them taste bad so the dog wouldn't eat them.  Think about that one for a moment.

:lmao:

I don't want to guess.

But in all seriousness if a dog does eat cat turds... then something is missing from his/her diet.

It'll come back.  Bet the NW trend all day long with these things.  It's stretching right now....all about the next 12 hours...

Yeah the N/W trend will kick in when the arctic air doesn't penatrate all the way south like its showing. Thats the only way a NW trend will happen.

:lmao:

I don't want to guess.

But in all seriousness if a dog does eat cat turds... then something is missing from his/her diet.

Yeah the N/W trend will kick in when the arctic air doesn't penatrate all the way south like its showing. Thats the only way a NW trend will happen.

which is a fairly solid bet with that system revving up to hold it off......

Y'all hang in there.  Doc's gonna boom this one in a few hours...

Archived