joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter

POWERSTROKE

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something else that we can send a man to the moon but not come up with a better model than the GFS.  Wow

Hopefully it's better when the GFS upgrading to 13km for 240...time to rival the Europeans for once. Upgrade to the NAM as well from what I understand. I'm excited for next winter.

The GFS has been all over the Euro this winter. I'm pretty sure you would be saying the same thing about the Euro if it wasn't showing anything and the GFS had a storm.

No, the GFS has been all over the place. It's like throwing a bunch of darts at once to a board and if it throws enough it is bound to get it right sometimes.

what was this prediction? jw you know, for the record books.

Weak blobs of precip over northern AL, GA and upstate SC, with some patchy snow showers or rain showers over piedmont of NC, then clearing Tuesday night. I had an earlier post with that verbiage, but I don't feel like searching for it.

Not exactly, but it does appear closer.  The Euro brings it up the coast and gives the Mid-Atlantic a decent hit.  The GFS does not.

Agreed, but it's not doing the super suppressed 2nd wave or the run inland 2nd wave.  I don't think the GFS has had two runs in a row that are the same, pretty crazy.

Archived