joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1/28-1/30 SE Winter Storm OBS

NavarreDon

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody else in Raleigh have nice and bright sunshine or is it just lucky me in Northwest Raleigh? Yeah, I'm thinking the snow isn't going to start around noon like the forecasters said. Congrats to everyone who is seeing beautiful flakes now though!

LIkely start time is 4-7pm. Best snow will likely be 7pm-12am.

Excellent...I'm patiently waiting!

still not steady unfortunately lol.  been going off and on between flurries and light snow though. anxiously awaiting better rates. and i am no longer patiently waiting i want it NOW hahaha.  temp steady in upper 20s so all we need are some better rates to start things whitening up i hope. finally out of court and geting ready to check updates and models etc.  i just cant read/see any images on my stupid phone with that small screen

still not steady unfortunately lol.  been going off and on between flurries and light snow though. anxiously awaiting better rates. and i am no longer patiently waiting i want it NOW hahaha.  temp steady in upper 20s so all we need are some better rates to start things whitening up i hope. finally out of court and geting ready to check updates and models etc.  i just cant read/see any images on my stupid phone with that small screen

Ha set em all free and tell them you got weather to watch dammit!

I wouldn't think it would be more than a couple hours away.

BTW, pretty big differences in temperatures across the state at the moment. GSO is at 19 while RDU is at 28 and Greevnille is 30. Columbia is up to 37.

hopefully! pretty frustrated right now.

I wouldn't think it would be more than a couple hours away.

BTW, pretty big differences in temperatures across the state at the moment. GSO is at 19 while RDU is at 28 and Greevnille is 30. Columbia is up to 37.

hopefully! pretty frustrated right now.

Archived