joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 21/22 winter storm Obs

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worried about my commute back home to Fairfield. Was nothing but wet roads about an hour ago, but the intensity is definitely starting to pick up.

Coming down in sheets...I would wait until there's a break in the traffic, if there is one of course...you might just sit on 95 or the Merritt for an hour or two

Jeez man.....I'd hit the road ASAP if possible, otherwise it's going to be a long commute...good luck.

5:00 is my only option since our office only closes if the state does. Usually I take the post road home, I'm hoping I can do that in this case, but maybe the highway would be a better option? Or just curling up and falling asleep under my desk :lol:

Really coming down now, visibilities greatly reduced.

5:00 is my only option since our office only closes if the state does. Usually I take the post road home, I'm hoping I can do that in this case, but maybe the highway would be a better option? Or just curling up and falling asleep under my desk :lol:

Grab some food and water and I think the under the desk option might be the best option lol

Home in Raynham now and the good stuff is just starting. Pixie dust transitioning to steady light snow, already sticking to roads.

Thinking this route 44 area is going to be a good spot for this.

Yup, really starting to come down good here right now. Flakes are getting bigger and snow heavier. I barely cracked 10 last storm, hoping to do better than that today

I'm up by the parkway, but I'd say 1/8 of a mile visibility here

Archived