• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
1/21/14 Snowstorm Observations

WeatherFox

I am around Bay Ridge Parkway, and it is snowing pretty heavily....the heavy band is just kissing the South Shore of Brooklyn a bit to our east.

I moved here back in September, great area, teaching at a school on 4th Avenue, love it.

. What school I went to telecommunications. High school on 68th and 4th many years ago

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Word of the day is subsidence! Those North and South of the death band will go through all stages of grieving while those caught in it will experience a prolonged period of euphoria and will be prone to bragging. That is my emotional forecast for the day lol Using GS4 Tapatalk

I am currently north of the band in Bayside, Queens and I am under moderate to heavy snow and over 2" OTG already.

Hey guys just  walked for an hour passed under the throgs nk bridge, wind made the stroll uncomfortable.The return back home i took refuge in a portapotti and almost dropped my phone in the crapper LOL not good.The fog looks really cool,wind was blowing a steady 15-20 kts with higher gusts just using my maritime experience, i'd say it's pretty snotty on the water.Just another day in the neighnborhood.see ya

Archived