Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Central PA & The Fringes - January 2014

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta love this one from my Facebook feed...

TWO VEHICLE MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT IN SOUTH TAMAQUA
- Near 803 West Penn Pike, West Penn Township
- In area of breaker (just above coal pockets)
- Possibly turning into an assault
- Dispatching ambulance
- Firefighters dispatched for traffic control

Seriously? It's icy out and crap happens, but it was probably someone being stupid, and the other one told him/her so and things escalated from there.

I hit the 32 mark

Looking at the wundermap looks like the freezing line is just south of turnpike and adams co. west. Surprised at all the pws around now. I just put mine back up on that site a while ago.

Much ice up there now? Reading reports around us I feel like we live in another world...but I am NOT complaining. I detest ice.

Gotta love this one from my Facebook feed...

TWO VEHICLE MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT IN SOUTH TAMAQUA

- Near 803 West Penn Pike, West Penn Township

- In area of breaker (just above coal pockets)- Possibly turning into an assault

- Dispatching ambulance- Firefighters dispatched for traffic control

Seriously? It's icy out and crap happens, but it was probably someone being stupid, and the other one told him/her so and things escalated from there.

Someone from Maine was shot dead in York County (83) the other day due to road rage.

Conditions seem really bad here in Linglestown. Complete glaze on the back roads makes travel pretty much impossible at the moment. Dusk has really increased the glaze.

radar not showing anything but it is still a light rain for me... you having the same thing?

with all of the low level moisture and warm air aloft... a freezing fog would only further add to the current ice... my driveway and road are an ice rink as well

radar not showing anything but it is still a light rain for me... you having the same thing?

with all of the low level moisture and warm air aloft... a freezing fog would only further add to the current ice... my driveway and road are an ice rink as well

Temperature actually fell 0.5F over the last 30 minutes and yep a light mist and drizzle is occurring here currently.

Archived