joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My cable went down last night and today has been up and down. Make writing an article a trial.  I usually don't feel frazzled writing one but today did/do. In the article I quote SNOW.   It's an indirect quote but I used his snow stats. 

ha  thanks..be careful with my stats...often they are for my backyard rather than DCA....though the backyard totals are accurate...

ha  thanks..be careful with my stats...often they are for my backyard rather than DCA....though the backyard totals are accurate...

I know but think they probably are more representative of the area as a whole.  I had lots of problems writing it because of the internet problems and think I may have been too bullish on snow as a result of struggling with looking at data and the time constraints that COMCAST imposed on me by being down for so long. 

I know but think they probably are more representative of the area as a whole.  I had lots of problems writing it because of the internet problems and think I may have been too bullish on snow as a result of struggling with looking at data and the time constraints that COMCAST imposed on me by being down for so long. 

euro nails us...we'll be fine ;)

Let's hope.  Firedragon on CWG already said me being bullish on a snowstorm is the kiss of death and the article hasn't even been posted yet.  lol,  3 snowless winters have left the CWG crowd ornery. 

At least it looks like we have a chance at multiple threats over the next 2+ weeks. I think you're good to go. If we blow it we can carpool to the french quarter and kill that b*stard once and for all. 

I though one lr pattern disco thread and letting idiots start threads for specific fails worked better. 

Yeah that too. Though if it's a legitimately interesting period you're going to see a lot of crap one liners on models and the thread will move faster. Separating pure model talk from actual analysis might not be a horrible idea.. one model thread a day seems to be though at least to me.  

The snow drought is dragging this sub-forum down into deeper depths of insanity every day. I might bail, the recovery process seems like a lost cause. I've ordered geo-engineering for DC area on a massive scale

It will be midlo snow maker but over the entire mid-atlantic.

Please do bail and run on back to the Philly forum, thanks.

Archived