joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love tracking a storm several days out but it's just so frustrating and mostly fruitless with way too many ups and downs. I'm even doubting this coming cold honestly...I bet 50s start showing up when teens have been expected. Anyway surprise attacks are still the best

Some folks might get 1"+ tonight/tomorrow and for a few hours, all will be right with the world again. 

Some folks might get 1"+ tonight/tomorrow and for a few hours, all will be right with the world again.

I've said it a million times....I love all snow...the forum just gets really hard to read when posts like what towsonweather just posted in the main thread

I love tracking a storm several days out but it's just so frustrating and mostly fruitless with way too many ups and downs. I'm even doubting this coming cold honestly...I bet 50s start showing up when teens have been expected. Anyway surprise attacks are still the best

personally, I can deal with that better than cold, rumors of storms, pattern excitement and then nada...plus, it's a helluva lot cheaper than arctic cold w/o snow

that said, hopefully the last 18 hrs. have been a blip on the models, but to see NE back in the game on Sunday doesn't give a warm and fuzzy feeling that the rest of the winter won't be more of that last 3 years

I've said it a million times....I love all snow...the forum just gets really hard to read when posts like what towsonweather just posted in the main thread

Same here.  I have the power to delete it, but everyone gets so pissy, so it seems to be the consensus to just digest all the garbage. 

personally, I can deal with that better than cold, rumors of storms, pattern excitement and then nada...plus, it's a helluva lot cheaper than arctic cold w/o snow

that said, hopefully the last 18 hrs. have been a blip on the models, but to see NE back in the game on Sunday doesn't give a warm and fuzzy feeling that the rest of the winter won't be more of that last 3 years

I don't read other forums much...if I get 1" I couldn't care less if Philly got 12" took me a long time to get there though. Snow envy made me miserable on these forums....been a few years since that though

One of my sayings is... Cold and dry...warm and wet. Dont get your hopes up for snow just because its a good pattern and you think it will produce. Your setting yourself up for failure. When the Miller A or B is on the radar 100 hours out, start lookin out

And I can't wait till phineas comes in pretending like he's Nostradamus with his warm wet cold dry act

!!!!!! .... 1st is from NYC forum

Lol Ian is hardly everyone....he will get over it...

Oh it's more then Ian.  He's just the latest in the long line of folks having a Amwx MA subforum moderating policy crisis.  Because if I delete all the bad weenie whining, then there's less posts available for snarky comebacks! 

I don't read other forums much...if I get 1" I couldn't care less if Philly got 12" took me a long time to get there though. Snow envy made me miserable on these forums....been a few years since that though

I mention it not because of snow envy, but because it suggests that our snow hole pattern of the last 3 years wants to persist despite anything that has happened this winter

despite the frigid temps of earlier this month and DCA being more than 7 below after the first 7 days, DCA is now only -.7 for the month....what a hole

IAD and BWI still around -2.4

DCA will be pretty close to even on the month by Monday I imagine.  The last week of the month should be enough to get even DCA a respectably negative departure though for the month. 

DCA will be pretty close to even on the month by Monday I imagine.  The last week of the month should be enough to get even DCA a respectably negative departure though for the month. 

although I agree with the month likely being BN, you watch how IAD and BWI are at least twice as many degrees BN than DCA, which is ludicrous

Oh it's more then Ian.  He's just the latest in the long line of folks having a Amwx MA subforum moderating policy crisis.  Because if I delete all the bad weenie whining, then there's less posts available for snarky comebacks! 

He's just an attention whore....use your powers and delete what you feel needs to be moderated.

I have been trying for over a week to give more money and i posted numerous times in the thread but since Wow said he fixed it and it did not work he has been ignoring me. It keeps giving me an error saying that i have that package already so i cant buy it. I have tried everything and no go. I can only try so hard to give money before i give up.

Same thing happened to me about a week ago???

Archived