joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Big Snow Threat Disco Jan2/3

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive seen the euro amp up like this and then back down a bit. Of course it could be right, but it wouldn't be the first time. The temp gradients on this are some of the best all time.

Yeah almost would have to expect the ensembles to come in tamer and further SE than the OP. Seemed liked a big jump in one run...which is against the M.O. of the EURO

Dendrite can you post the image before, I got a buddy down in philly. Btw looks like Boston is sitting good right now ya don't say. This is what I love about weather, when it looks down, things can change in the blink of an eye. I wish everyone a safe and healthy rest of the holidays also btw, and hope I am welcomed to the forum. Thanks to all.

Dendrite can you post the image before, I got a buddy down in philly. Btw looks like Boston is sitting good right now ya don't say. This is what I love about weather, when it looks down, things can change in the blink of an eye. I wish everyone a safe and healthy rest of the holidays also btw, and hope I am welcomed to the forum. Thanks to all.

These self-destruct in a few minutes.

Except for throwing up after seeing the Ravens game and then throwing up again after seeing this Euro run everything is great. I hope all is well with your wife and baby.

Thanks man. I'm actually in bed on my phone lol. Can't get to specific with the model, but I'm doing what I can.

It's not an easy hobby even on the coast here. There is still time for this to taint here, but we'll see. I hope you guys get some good snows later this month. You had a couple of nice December snows.

Thanks man. I'm actually in bed on my phone lol. Can't get to specific with the model, but I'm doing what I can.

It's not an easy hobby even on the coast here. There is still time for this to taint here, but we'll see. I hope you guys get some good snows later this month. You had a couple of nice December snows.

Yea i should not complain to much i have 9.5" so far this season, but after the last 3 years i am itching for at least a decent 6" all snow storm. I hope your Daughter ( i think that is what you had) is at least sleeping through the night.

Got about 5" in that but areas 10 miles NW of me cleaned up. I.e Carver Middleborough. You were def in a good spot. In Wareham it changed to sleet/rain then we dryslotted

Yup I remember driving around and the variations in snow were crazy. Awesome storm, my opinion probably would be different, but I got lucky.

As for this storm, I wouldn't worry right now. The solution will probably change, and if it did verify, even with taint I'm sure you would still do extremely well

This is a weenie post but 12" probs already showing up for Mass at 87 hrs on the 3z SREF. Long way to go on this one but feels like most are in for at least a plowable snow with some big upside possible if this thing goes to town in the right spot as demonstrated by the Euro at 0z.

ALB is all in it seems  :weenie:  :snowing:

FOR
NOW...WE WILL FOLLOW THE LEAD OF WPC AND FAVOR THE 29/12Z
ECMWF...WHICH STILL SHOWS A SIGNIFICANT STORM SYSTEM FOR OUR ENTIRE
AREA...AND LOOKS TO BE A GOOD COMPROMISE. WE WILL GO WITH LIKELY
POPS FOR THURSDAY/THURS NIGHT...WITH POPS TAPERING DOWN THROUGH THE
DAY ON FRIDAY. TEMPS LOOK VERY COLD...WITH MINS BELOW ZERO OVER THE
HIGH TERRAIN AND SINGLE DIGITS IN VALLEY AREAS FOR THURSDAY NIGHT.
DURING THE DAY FRIDAY...HIGHS WILL ONLY BE IN THE SINGLE DIGITS TO
LOW TEENS OVER MUCH OF THE AREA.

Archived