e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Grinch Torch!

CT Rain

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The overnight temps decimated what I had here. I know you may have had 2-3" more OTG than here, but what was the depth up on Winter Hill?

It had to be at least 8" of cement on Friday. I'm not sure what it is today. Usually ChocksettChief has quite similar snow pack to Winter Hill and he was reporting 5" when the front went through...though he may have cooled better last night. It does cool on winter hill better than the airport but not by a lot.

It had to be at least 8" of cement on Friday. I'm not sure what it is today. Usually ChocksettChief has quite similar snow pack to Winter Hill and he was reporting 5" when the front went through...though he may have cooled better last night. It does cool on winter hill better than the airport but not by a lot.

The north sides of the neighborhood had a good amount of snow last night, although have no idea what is left now.

This is a classic perfect torch. SW cutoff just digs down and grabs the warmth existing in the Gulf of Mexico where waters are still warm

In December. Classic. December warmth much greater potential than January or February.

It is impressive the temperatures along the east coast...the gradient is about as sharp as you can get and the soundings are as ridiculous as it gets.

Pretty fascinating from a met standpoint when you remove the emotional piece on here, lol.

Torch not to be denied here.  Up to 43F now from 34F at 5am.

Still solid 6" snow pack but may get decimated today...

Way to hold onto the cooler air, Chris.

50.4/50 here.  We had been up to 51.2 earlier this morning.  Some weird NW wind thing has been happening here.....not sure what' that's all about.

Down to about 5" here; not expecting anything by the end of the day.

Archived