e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Grinch Torch!

CT Rain

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

59.6/58.4 here.  Down slightly from a high of 61.4/58.4.  

I still have nearly 100% snow cover, but grass is starting to show through in spots.

I was out running for over an hour and there are a few pockets of much cooler air around, but mostly I was dripping sweat in shorts and a t-shirt.

Awesome.

I love these sneaky backdoor cold approaches....essentially the only way that I ever get ice :lol:

Good call by you on the January 2007 analogy...

I'm not convined the cold air will be potent enough to get temps below freezing, but we'll see. A little mesolow is forecasted to form east of NE MA later on and it may give a decent tug to the cold air in Maine which would finally speed up the process to get below freezing in S NH and perhaps N MA....but we'll only really know once we are almost on verification time.

If the cold was just slightly deeper, it would def be a ZR event in E MA. Regardless, congrats on keeping the snow pack. :lol:

Maybe like Haverhill and 1k peaks of Ashby?

I could see it mybe after 00z or so from about Ashburnham down to like Harvard over to like Pepperall and Dracut...they only need any icing at all to put up an advisory.

ITs probably one of those things that you won't know if it will happen until almost right when it drops below freezing. Could stay at 33F or we could see some 31s pop up. Just the nature of these events.

I'm not convined the cold air will be potent enough to get temps below freezing, but we'll see. A little mesolow is forecasted to form east of NE MA later on and it may give a decent tug to the cold air in Maine which would finally speed up the process to get below freezing in S NH and perhaps N MA....but we'll only really know once we are almost on verification time.

If the cold was just slightly deeper, it would def be a ZR event in E MA. Regardless, congrats on keeping the snow pack. :lol:

35.2/34

Archived