Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Grinch Torch!

CT Rain

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if this forecast for tomorrow will wipe out areas that still have some left today?

MondayShowers. Patchy fog. High near 48. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

tomorrow lurks

Maybe a brief spike into the 40s?

Once the front sags acorss that area, there isn't anything to remove it really. The CAD actually sort of gets locked in even tighter as the day goes along. It should look pretty classic for a shallow spring time BDF...I think it will bank up next to the ORH hills and then stop as it finally runs into topography.

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas....everywh....well, maybe not everywhere....

How is losing snow cover well to the NE of ORH regression? That's not related to anything

Regression is scouring the malls of CT of all of the snow banks, while you still must bundle up to go sledding in Wilmington.

Technically, its almost swampa$$ weather there....tds in 60's.

We know you love that.

Still easily 5" of snow left and down to 40.1 now. Impressive temperature drop with this front.

You should be safe for a White Xmas now...you'll still lose some, but the rate will be much slower now versus the breakneck vaporizing rate when its 60/60. The temp could tick down close to freezing tonight there...we'll have to see if there's some patchy areas of freezing drizzle or if the temp stays just above like 34-35F.

all you're doing is trolling . You me Will all in the same boat. With no snow WHen winter returns this week and beyond I will remember the trolling

I think winter hill may hold on and have snow when I return from NJ tomorrow. Front is only like 7 or 8 miles north-northeast now. We'll find out this afternoon.

all you're doing is trolling . You me Will all in the same boat. With no snow WHen winter returns this week and beyond I will remember the trolling

How am I trolling? What am I doing...rubbing in that I have green grass? LOL. It's because everyone knows you hate this and have to embellish every single season. Hype, heat, hype cold...now you hype green grass for Christmas. You bring it on to yourself.

I don't know how those hills can do it. Sheltered areas I understand, but seems like it would vaporize. 

Well the front has already made it into Sterling...where Chocksettchief is at 670 feet.

One advantage of N ORH is that they are east fo the spine so the cold air could just ooze right in....it would probably have trouble making it over the ridge line in Paxton up through weenie ridge in Princeton...but even there is making some headway....the westminster site has dropped now this past hour

http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KMAWESTM7

Well the front has already made it into Sterling...where Chocksettchief is at 670 feet.

One advantage of N ORH is that they are east fo the spine so the cold air could just ooze right in....it would probably have trouble making it over the ridge line in Paxton up through weenie ridge in Princeton...but even there is making some headway....the westminster site has dropped now this past hour

http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KMAWESTM7

The overnight temps decimated what I had here. I know you may have had 2-3" more OTG than here, but what was the depth up on Winter Hill?

How am I trolling? What am I doing...rubbing in that I have green grass? LOL. It's because everyone knows you hate this and have to embellish every single season. Hype, heat, hype cold...now you hype green grass for Christmas. You bring it on to yourself.Lets see where the final totals land us come March

You may be behind me but I wont care.

Archived