joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2014 pattern discussion

CapturedNature

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel bad for them, particularly eyewall.  He seems like such a nice guy, a true metweenie.  They guy hasn't had one positive weather comment in at least a month I think.

I think the last one was on Boxing Day, or perhaps the boiling water trick when it was 15 below. It is just frustrating to have this upon finally returning to what is supposed to be a snowy climate (and I love to ski) with no signs of improvement right now.

I think the last one was on Boxing Day, or perhaps the boiling water trick when it was 15 below. It is just frustrating to have this upon finally returning to what is supposed to be a snowy climate (and I love to ski) with no signs of improvement right now.

hang in there bro, hopefully the worm turns. Blocking seems to be coming soon enough, things could get real crazy.

Lay down the bong and walk away with your hands in the air.,

@ryanhanrahan: Winter's not dead. Big medium/long range signal for cold and snow starting next week. #FirstAlertCT

Nice Arctic fropa on Sunday (Ginx style squalls?) and then I think we warm back up until we get the good stuff. 

I could see us tickling 40 Monday or Tuesday before the cold returns. But for sure a cold and stormy looking pattern starting next week. 

Frigid fairies may have to be a little patient... when I mentioned a boring 10 days this is what I meant 2 days ago. I have the next 7 AOA climo at BDL. 

Nice Arctic fropa on Sunday (Ginx style squalls?) and then I think we warm back up until we get the good stuff.

I could see us tickling 40 Monday or Tuesday before the cold returns. But for sure a cold and stormy looking pattern starting next week.

Frigid fairies may have to be a little patient... when I mentioned a boring 10 days this is what I meant 2 days ago. I have the next 7 AOA climo at BDL.

1-3 on Saturday is fine.. Euro ens west of op

Ryan is right, Monday looks like a downslope dandy for the hammer falls and falls hard.

you guys getting a colder deja vu from last year?

Archived