Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
12/17 Clipper OBS

UlsterCountySnowZ

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Radar showing snow in northern middlesex county but it's lightly raining. Wondering if we change back to snow or if this is it..

Hopefully the batch back in PA changes us back to snow. Upton did mention a period of sleet and freezing rain but then going back to snow this afternoon/evening. Right now wer'e in a lull so its not doing much of anything anyway

Hopefully the batch back in PA changes us back to snow. Upton did mention a period of sleet and freezing rain but then going back to snow this afternoon/evening. Right now wer'e in a lull so its not doing much of anything anyway

If the winds there are turning to the north, that's a good sign. That should translate east later as the low departs.

I agree..if we get into the heavier rates later this afternoon than we should change back over due to cooling up top. I really like the look on the radar to our west right now.

I did not care for the winter weather the few years I lived on the south shore after we got married.  93-94 was especially frustrating.  I worked on the north shore and the difference was huge. 

It was also a very good winter for reasons other than the weather, but the wx was a tease for the majority of events on the south shore.  Don't get me wrong, I'd take that in a heartbeat over gems like 97, 98, 99, 02, 06, 07, 08, 12, but compared to a short distance north, it wasn't what it could have been.

Precip has been switching between all snow and a mix with a few IP but is currently rather light.  The temp is inching inexorably closer to 31as of 2PM

Archived