Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
12/17 Clipper OBS

UlsterCountySnowZ

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People need lessons in determining light, mod and heave snow. Come on now. But in fairness to the people in Suffolk there is mod snow falling in places if the radar is correct

People need lessons in passive aggressive posting. If you feel something is inaccurate, report it as such, or post proof as to why its wrong. Educating people here who clearly know less than you shouldnt be undertaken with such hostility.

People need lessons in passive aggressive posting. If you feel something is inaccurate, report it as such, or post proof as to why its wrong. Educating people here who clearly know less than you shouldnt be undertaken with such hostility.

Wasn't being hostile at all. Im sorry if it came across that way but u of all people should talk. I guess I should have taken it to the banter thread.

Wasn't being hostile at all. Im sorry if it came across that way but u of all people should talk. I guess I should have taken it to the banter thread.

No, pointing out inaccurate obs shouldnt be in the banter thread, it should be in the obs thread. But calling people out while not being specific not only doesnt fix anything, but it comes across as i stated, hostile just for the sake of being hostile.

There are probably plenty of ppl here who dont know the actual definition, and even when it does get posted, it gets buried in our quickly moving threads. Complaining about it without attempting to help fix it seems useless, no?

False alarm flakes mixing in again here extreme south shore Nassau the lighter precip areas are going to drizzle here but a little more intensity and it goes back to a sleet snow mix

Light precip will not have the snow growth needed to sustain snow-it will be drizzle or graupel instead. But it appears the mix line is right off the beach.

Cause I'm not gonna call specific posters out. I'm just not. They are having fun looking at and reporting their snow. All I was saying is some people need to learn the difference. Its not a big deal. And the difference has been posted many times over my years on here and its easy to research.

Gf reporting pure rain in Bohemia south shore central Suffolk. Pretty much everything still here south shore Nassau from light drizzle at times to some sleet to a couple wet flakes when it's heavier. Regardless it's just above freezing at the surface and the trees are beginning to drip NYC folks coming home to lo this evening I doubt this half inch makes it

Gf reporting pure rain in Bohemia south shore central Suffolk. Pretty much everything still here south shore Nassau from light drizzle at times to some sleet to a couple wet flakes when it's heavier. Regardless it's just above freezing at the surface and the trees are beginning to drip NYC folks coming home to lo this evening I doubt this half inch makes it

Archived