joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
We ain't Philly, but let's observe anyway. Dec 8-9 Event Obs

moneypitmike

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Intensity has picked up, Looks like the CF is nearby, Eyeballing because i have not measured yet, We look to be over 1" here

You might just jackpot at 2.5" then. Radar actually does look all right just north of GYX. Last gasp maybe?

I am glad the overnight shifts reined in the forecast somewhat. I think Ekster was in with a mop for clean up duty.

You might just jackpot at 2.5" then. Radar actually does look all right just north of GYX. Last gasp maybe?

I am glad the overnight shifts reined in the forecast somewhat. I think Ekster was in with a mop for clean up duty.

When i saw that map yesterday, I actually had to go back and check the models to make sure i did not misread the qpf output, But i did not an could not see how those amounts were being justified, We would have had to have been closer to 0.5"

When i saw that map yesterday, I actually had to go back and check the models to make sure i did not misread the qpf output, But i did not an could not see how those amounts were being justified, We would have had to have been closer to 0.5"

I'm still not sure where those liquid amounts came from. It happens, probably were going to need advisories anyway for the FZDZ. We just methodically back away from the 4" totals in the products with each update. I noticed the overnight shift made sure to reiterate that the headlines were primarily for ice and the snow was secondary. 

I'm still not sure where those liquid amounts came from. It happens, probably were going to need advisories anyway for the FZDZ. We just methodically back away from the 4" totals in the products with each update. I noticed the overnight shift made sure to reiterate that the headlines were primarily for ice and the snow was secondary. 

And i could see the headline for the FRDZ, The rates have been less then stellar most of the day, It looks like the snow growth is not very good as its more like needles out there as well

Archived